Dermal filler can help to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. It can also be used for lip enhancement, for fuller lips.
WHAT IS DERMAL FILLER?
Dermal filler is an injectable gel made from hyaluronic acid- a naturally occurring substance in your skin.
WHERE CAN YOU GET DERMAL FILLER?
- Cheeks – add volume to deflated and sunken cheeks, and to define cheekbones
- Marionette Lines – To fill and reduce their appearance
- Corner of the mouth- To smooth any wrinkles in the area, often referred to as smile lines
- Jawline – to soften sharp or overly angular jawlines.
- Lips – add volume and definition to thin or shrunken lips. Also to reduce the appearance of wrinkles around the lip area.
- Nasolabial folds- To reduce the appearance of deep lines between the bottom of the nose and corners of the mouth
HOW LONG DO RESULTS LAST?
Results typically last from 12 – 24 months, although this varies from person to person.
HOW IS DERMAL FILLER DIFFERENT FROM BOTOX®?
Dermal filler is an injectable gel that provides volume. Botox® is not a filler, Botox® relaxes muscle activity and is used to treat moderate to severe lines caused by repeated facial expressions.
Dermal filler treatment is available at the Wave Skin Care Clinic. Please call at (604) 576-8819 to book your consultation.